- To uphold the international treaty of CITIES (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Wild Fauna and Flora).
- To prevent exploitation of animals and plants that could drive them to extinction.
- To maintain the bioecology of our farm and preserve the symbitioc interrelationships of animals, native plants and crops.
- To respect and protect the natural habitats of all living creatures residing on the farm land at Bayliss Botanicals.
- To create a protective environment for bees.
- To continue to practice sustainability and bio-diversity.
“Learn from the birds what food the thickets yield;
Learn from the beasts the physic of the field;
The arts of building from the bee receive;
Learn of the mole to plow, the worm to weave.”
– Alexander Pope